Warrius is a media platform that showcases upcoming talents competing through various rounds for award and recognition. Warrius is inspired by the 'never-give-up' attitude and 'warriors' mentality, a trait found in most successful artistes.
On 13th of March 2015, Warrius Media launched Warrius Music Search in collaboration with Performing Musicians Associations of Nigeria (PMAN). With the first edition producing Viper (currently known as Victor AD) as the first winner.
Follow us: youtube@warriusmedia Instagram@warriusmedia facebook@autoservewarrius twitter@autoservew
Hustle To Fame
On 1st August 2018, Warrius will be hosting 3rd edition of our music talent contest tagged ‘Hustle To Fame’. The contest allows participants to compete for a cash prize from two hundred thousand naira monthly up to three million naira, plus a one year recording deal while showcasing 30 seconds of self singing video to attract fans voting 'views' .
No auditions, no judges!
Auditions: your singing video uploaded to @warriusmedia on Instagram
Judges: your fans that ''views' your uploaded singing video.
How to register
Make payment of N1, 000 (one thousand naira) registration fee using your full name into:
Bank Name: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Account Name: Okumagba Investment Nig Ltd
Account Number: 2468673021
Reference: Warrius Hustle To Fame
How to enter the contest
1. Record 30 sec video (after your payment is confirmed)
2. Send your video to 09066597674 on WhatsApp with your details (name and phone number) OR direct message using Instagram to @WarriusMedia
3. You will receive confirmation id number of your video uploaded on @warriusmedia Instagram page
4. Follow us @warriusmedia on Instagram for update.
5. Copy your video link from @warriusmedia Instagram page and share to attract more 'views'.
6. The contestant with over 1000 'views' wins.
If you have further questions about the talent hunt contest, including the entry process, please contact Warrius Media at 08057125684, 09066597674 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the terms and conditions for eligibility:
1. Warrius talent contest are open to students, musicians and to the general public.
2. Individuals will be eligible for participation on first come, first serve basic (depending on suitability of content and duration of video length uploaded time).
3. No one will be allowed to perform in the competition if he/she has not completed his or her registration from the bank
4. All interested persons must complete an entry form. Parent/guardian must sign the form if entrant is under 18 years of age.
5. Your act must not include any offensive language or visual content.
6. You must wear appropriate attire, clothing, costumes and gear at all times during online
7. This year edition is a monthly singing contest for up to the period of a year, whereby the monthly winners with most over a thousand ‘views’ will be selected
8, Registrations closes 25th of every month.